This workshop will help you learn the various skills and techniques when answering the phone, listening to clients, users, supporters and colleagues. It will help you understand their needs so that you can provide what they want, when they want it.
• Understanding your role as representative of your company.
• Responding to callers with the appropriate greeting and correct phone voice.
• Handling incoming and outgoing calls - structuring Calls, Phone Messaging, Voicemail Messages and Call-to-Actions.
• Telephone jargon and alternative dialogue.
• Dealing with complaints and angry customers.
• Barriers and bridges to communication.